🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Do You Miss Me Yet?

#KennedySonDay

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Circle back was bad enough but we sure do, the lady there now is more like a cartoon character really!

It will be nice to get back to having am intelligent communications officer again.
We love her!
Hope she will continue to serve.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

She's insufferable and perfectly cast. I hope Kayleigh takes an early retirement with the hubby and Baby Blake and leaves this clown show behind her for good. A guy can dream.

😘It would most certainly be better for her!

It was a relief for me to leave local govt I cant imagine her job.
My Mom & Dad was in local politics for about 30yrs. I ran the Treasury for her for 24 yrs. in our mid sized town mostly because she had to have someone she could trust with the money.

I had to give locally televised reports to the county commissioners monthly reporting financials to 19 men & women that but for about 3 of which, including the county attorney, could not read a balance sheet or even had a clue how the actual budget & cash flow worked.

I knew we were fookd when I first started the county mayor's office staff ask me to help with their 941's because the state was threatening liens. Well turns out they had worked there for 16yrs & did not know how to fill one out.

It was a stressful job with someone watching every move & all the time trying to trip you up when they themselves didn't know how to read financial reports..
Nana wouldn't wish it on anyone!

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it