ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

yeah cities do kinda look like lil mother boards

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Static?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

They look like batteries. Storage for electricity...🤔

Where is it please?

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

they are still set up that way. thi is an electrical system. tech, in the sky and oceans, we are not aware of. imagine the energy produced from cars on roadways/round abouts, millions of people walking one way, everyday on sidewalks. flowing rivers and manmade canals, going under some cities. if you look at this as a huge electrical system with 2 poles, people wth electrical/computer type brains. its really crazy, how different you’ll view this place.

Remember to look for miracles...

To collect and distribute energy.