Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

You have a really long phone.

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

I've managed to catch 3 11:11 moments in a row since yesterday morning and I've been sending my manifestations and prayers out to the universe with the best clarity an aspie like me can muster 🙏🙌😁

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

SO many Goosebumps when I look at this :) ✨🌟💖♾💙✨🌟

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

As a very small child I was fully awake thanks to an experience I had, but despite little "reminders" along the way, fell into the dramatics of Earth School for some time. Still, it prepared me to be a feisty critical thinker and when I noticed schools starting to implement "coding" as part of the standard curriculum, flags went up. All the parents thought it was cool, but when I looked in and saw all of the kids hunched over their devices learning coding like little factory drones I heard warning bells going off in my mind. What a journey. I wonder if I paid extra for a ticket to the epic world event experience package before arriving here.😉

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Awesome vibes.
LOVE

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

I was too late but the vibes are awesome.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Thought the likes were taking a while with this post.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

😎🌟💖♾💙🌟🙏