Holy cow! President Trump increased his followers on Truth Social from 3 to 58, he added ‘55’.@vincentkennedy

Drop 55:
Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

Only people mentioned by @DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

XRP = 58
XRP IS The Trump Card? 🤔

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

Loud and Clear!!! Let's goooooooo!!

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

🙌🏻🙌🏻Thank you so much for sharing this! Praying and Armoring up, but I am so excited too! We were born for right now-I feel it. 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙏🏻💛

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

🙏🙏🙏

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

VK, Shutdown coming due to scare event?

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

STORM COMING. ⚡️⚡️⚡️
WARNING.

Buckle up, buttercups - it's about to get bumpy!

o7

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

So frustrating Truth Social is not open to the entire world!

Took my hubby to dinner for his birthday and came back to VK posting my ‘storm’ drop from yesterday. I thought I waa incorrect.@vincentkennedy you made my whole week brother. That’s a drop I have been waiting years for. Thank you and God bless. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻🤗🤗🤗

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

🤩

(1) Show this thread

Interesting that DJT is back on Twitter... and tomorrow is Friday 10/7 = 17 or "107"....

In response Sanctity Seeker1111 to her Publication

👀He is not, False the real one is still not up and running🙏🙂

In response Sanctity Seeker1111 to her Publication

I looked and do not see Trump

(2) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

😁🙌

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

5:5

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

Great catch!

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

JFK Jr- 55
5x5- Radio signal received loud and clear. 🇺🇸

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

5:5 My friend. :)

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

if you look its alot of news he is telling us to watch the news something coming!

17 was dan the man.;)