Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Is there any nurses or drs here? I need to ask a question about a certain test done...THANKS!

I am also a nurse. needle aspiration is a more non invasive choice then surgery. normally they are doing this procedure to get a specimen and send to pathology.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @NinjaMomma in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Karen Collins to his Publication

oh FYI its my dog.

In response Karen Collins to his Publication

correct..but its coming back inconclusive. but the vet that called me said HIGHLY LIKELY cancer. there is NO PROOF of cancer.. She's also been on ivermectin...and a whole lot more. (ALL the tests she's had and still its a MAYBE there is cancer cells. this is from one test. shes had 2 sonograms, xrays from head to toe, 2 needle aspirations etc...the antibiotics make lump disappear. TUMORS don't disappear with antibiotics. IMO its a bad bacterial infection...from God knows what....ALL TESTS WERE CLEAR. The lab test is IFFY. IMO no cancer.