Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I doubt I can even remember my old Twitter login or email attched to it. Would be badass if I could just sign in using AnonUp.

Only people mentioned by @stormtracker66 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

AU is too special, should stay like we are, family. there's a lot of love here that i think we all appreciate immensely. i like TS, no complaints, just a larger platform but doesn't have the AU vibe, Gab, sorta same, both missing the vibe here. personally very much appreciate every one of you here:). peace

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Compensation for losing free speech for years would be nice. I would rather Anonup stay the way it is.

Crossing over from that platform to this one will ruin the atmosphere here.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Crystal Iannacone to his Publication

Agreed.

In response Crystal Iannacone to his Publication

I really hope that doesn't happen.

(2) Show this thread

Awaken to the presence of God. Love truth, and my dog. #Trump2020. I write Heroic Decepticons fan fiction. #IFBAP. Are you ready?

I'll let y'all know the very second this message I get every time I login to my Twitter account goes away😄:

"Your account is suspended and is not permitted to perform this action."

In response Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z to her Publication

👍 I get that same message! 🤣🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread