I'm back from serving my duties as a soldier and returning home to a whole new war. #blackpill

good evening anons. good to see you. so you want to be a content creator. i think i have come up with a plan to show you how i create video content. i will make a post like this one. i will then make comments with screenshots depicting tools and techniques in easy to follow step by step discriptions. if you are serious about being a content creator you should know by now what platform your going to use. you should have by now goten from your ap store VIDEO GURU alteast. but as you can see there are many apps to choise from. Once you grasp how the tools work you will find all the apps a similar. you should also know your user name. what do you want people to know you as? if you are a new comer welcome. please review previous posts so you may catch up soon we will begin KATMANKOOL PRODUCTION'S 101.
see you soon anons
KK

and anons please feel free to ask me questions. never hesitate. all questions are important and i will answer to the best of my ability. thank you all for joining me
KK

In response Doug Black to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @KatmanKool in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Doug Black, click on at the bottom under it