#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Very excited to know more about the lands beyond..
Who was admiral Richard E Byrd?

The Admiral said that the South polar expedition is “the most important in the history of the world.” On January 13, 1956 the Admiral and his crew flew 2,300 miles over land beyond the South Pole and Byrd said he saw a “different type of land.” He said that he thought it would only be snow and ice but was surprised to see “endless land, mountains, forests, and a large mammoth animals."
Admiral Byrd once said “that enchanted continent in the sky, land of everlasting mystery!” he was dead after he said this in 1957. What did he mean? Admiral Richard E. Byrd died July 11, 1957, of a “Heart ailment.” The man who knew too much?
http://432thedrop.com/uploads/3/3/8/9/3389030/worlds_beyond_the_poles_3.pdf
TY Steph Wynne

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Estherfootprints777 in this post can reply

In response Faith Lee to her Publication

Two things come to mind:
Just recently I think scientists claimed they want to bring back the wooly mammoth.
And I think Admiral Byrd's son wrote about this, that he died after he revealed things he wasn't supposed to reveal.
I have to dig to find the articles.

Child of GOD, Freedom warrior, Voracious truthseeker, animal lover & nature enthusiast!

In response Every Time to her Publication

Yes TY !

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Every Time to her Publication

Mr Snuffleupagus's ancestors ? ❤️

(2) Show this thread