Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Currently Gutfeld 🤣

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

well i don’t watch tv but my mom had the washington nationals game on .... so i guess the Nats 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

I pop in and out some nights with fox primetime. Sometimes good to compare what they say to what is happening.

I try to stay low key, the news makes me mad, most tv shows are just bad (lol) .... i turned off the cable a couple years ago and haven’t missed most of it.

Only people mentioned by @VelvetsAngel in this post can reply

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

I hear ya...we are outside alot or cooking in the kitchen together. Usually have music on.

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

Us too, we listen to music most of the time.

(1) Show this thread