Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Truth seeker...canโ€™t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Elon Musk and Ludovico Einaudi - Experience - YouTube

Enjoy The Best Scenes With Elon MuskElon Musk - Ludovico Einaudi - ExperienceMusic in the videoFind out moreSongExperienceAuthorsLudovico EinaudiLicensed to ...

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@wolfegentry) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana doesn't think this is original Musk!
But he has done great things for us.
NOT speaking of the electric cars, imo there are better options than this current scope, but for sure Starlink and exposing Twit wit.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Here is my concern. I have a feeling that traitors of this country are getting free cars. I overheard a woman speaking at our community garden. She was a black woman talking as if she was awake to what is going on and mentioned how she will be fine with whatever she was involved in because she would be getting a car. I live in an very middle class area and all of the sudden there are Tesla's everywhere. I don't know what to think about this guy. I wish I could have overheard more of the conversation to get the details.

(1) Show this thread

Noted:)$ wget https://anonup.com/upload/images/2022/10/Rvq4wNA7CMfxQO5WXqG2_04_be05dd03cb46924f097b7cb52d091265_image_poster.jpeg
--2022-10-04 23:52:03-- https://anonup.com/upload/images/2022/10/Rvq4wNA7CMfxQO5WXqG2_04_be05dd03cb46924f097b7cb52d091265_image_poster.jpeg
Resolving anonup.com (anonup.com)... 31.172.80.80, 2a01:7e0:0:151:2fff:ffff:ffff:ffbb
Connecting to anonup.com (anonup.com)|31.172.80.80|:443... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
Length: 14094 (14K) [image/jpeg]
Saving to: โ€˜Rvq4wNA7CMfxQO5WXqG2_04_be05dd03cb46924f097b7cb52d091265_image_poster.jpegโ€™

Rvq4wNA7CMfxQO5WXqG 100%[===================>] 13.76K --.-KB/s in 0s

2022-10-04 23:52:04 (441 MB/s) - โ€˜Rvq4wNA7CMfxQO5WXqG2_04_be05dd03cb46924f097b7cb52d091265_image_poster.jpegโ€™ saved [14094/14094]

Make America Free Again:)

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, โค๏ธUSA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. ๐Ÿคฌ pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

My dreamโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

(1) Show this thread

unfortunately...no one has to do anything...just because we helped him(elon).
watch.

Professional Free Spirit โœจ On a Mission for Mother Hearth๐Ÿ’š #KennedyVision Ambassador ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ #FamilyIsEverything๐Ÿ’–

Define plant๐Ÿ˜Ž

๐Ÿ•ŠAKA Sherry Mac๐Ÿ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWW๐Ÿ’งSOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW๐Ÿ’ง

sounds good to me.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

He has too!
Lucky for these guys Trump is a kind hearted man!

or give nikola credit for tesla...in person. maybe that'll wake some normies up. oh and by the way, here's the free energy devices i've been trying to give the world for decades.

๐Ÿ•ŠAKA Sherry Mac๐Ÿ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWW๐Ÿ’งSOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW๐Ÿ’ง

In response Real American to his Publication

all those cars wouldn't have any more problems running ...

(1) Show this thread

Justa guy from Louisiana. USAF ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธVeteran 88โ€™-95โ€™ โ€œHold the lineโ€. Booted from Twitter during massive purge along with Trump on 1-8-21.

โ€œHas toโ€ ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

He is smart, TRUMP LANDSLIDE< steps ahead 150 plus ain't no joke. PLAYS ALL WHO deserve it.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

,always thought is was for show when our Commander said anything (-)
many raisons for thats..i mean reasons