This quote is from the "JFK Jr.: 20-Year-Memorial Special" magazine from 2018, p. 21, in the section titled "Jackie Told Him His Father Was Murdered."

That section ends with:
"Ted warned off JFK Jr., but the young man was determined to seek justice, telling the family member, 'I'll expose my father's killers no matter who they are -- even if I have to bring down the government!"

(see 2nd pic)

Only people mentioned by @SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

So looking forward to his forthcoming

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

💙

(1) Show this thread

This meme echoes the same sentiment.

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

🙏Yes!

(1) Show this thread

I believe The Quote was also was in his 1999 issue of George,right before he ...........💙
I

In response Suzanne Duffy to her Publication

Please let us know what issue, page number. I don't recall it being there... Thanks!💙😎

(1) Show this thread

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

Thank You John❤️

In response Fighting Mama to her Publication

Will be great to see him take down the DS.😎💙

(1) Show this thread

To finally see Jr. get justice for his Fathers Murder would be the greatest thing

HEALTHY / NQT WEALTHY / but WISE / I WANT 2C the SATANIC BAAL CULT Fkrs ERADICATED from the PLANET & WATCH the CHILDERN FLURISH..

In response Bdub 777 to his Publication

How ABOUT RUSSIA
GETTING PAYBACK 4 KILLING OFF THE ROYAL FAMILY
WHICH HATED THE fkn
ZIONIST BANKERS

The Whole World has a
PAYBACK COMING ..

Q ...17 ...Z
R in MOTION....

(1) Show this thread

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

vibes

He was going after the Clintons...There r Video of he and Don Imus and what the Affair and the Blue dress were really about....Covering up the Clintons#ChinaGate and the Secrets they were selling to the CCP.
Jr is his Dad .....His Dad did not Shy away either!💙

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

We are with you brother🙏🏻✝️❤️❤️❤️🤗😘

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

'I'll expose my father's killers no matter who they are -- even if I have to bring down the government!"=965

The Government And The Illuminati And Secret Societies Brainwash The Public. Fear Is Their Biggest Tactic=965

If You Are To Know The Truth You Must Dig Through Piles Of Lies Putting The Lies In Piles=965

Surely The Lord God Does Nothing Without Revealing His Plan To His Servants The Prophets=965

Let Us Not Become Egotistical Stirring Up Competition With One Another Envying One Another=965

Take The Lead In Brotherly Love. Have Tender Affection For One
Another In Showing Honor To One Another =965

Jesus Christ Measures The Content Of One's Heart And Then Brings The Loving Righteous Ones Home=965

Picture Our New World Of Humanity Loving Each Other And Working As A Team For Improvement Of All=965

I Want To Hug My Father God For Being What He Is And He Is So Merciful And Loving And I Just Want To Hug Him=965

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

nice auntie m♥️

(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Amen to that!

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

but was he really murdered? Or did he go into protective cover and die just recently? was he not seen at Trump rallies? hmm

In response Carey Lou to her Publication

Look at the Zapruder film. Unless you believe bullets turn around in mid air, Oswald didn't do it. They said they lost his brain, but his brain would have been splattered all over the back of that car. That wasn't JFK on the gurney. My eyes tell me so, and Jaqueline Kennedy told everyone so. All of his speeches told you what he was going to do. I believe the gurney photo of Epstein, who you can clearly see was not Epstein, but was Anthony Bourdain, who is alive (IMO), just like Epstein is, was pointing to the fact that wasn't JFK on the gurney. I always knew JFKjrs plane crash was a staged disappearance. I just didn't know why. I was born awake. I was always watching & have always been a voracious reader. When Trump said at the debate that he would not agree to not run as an independent if he didn't win the nomination, they asked him why. He said 'I'm going to wait & see how I am treated". He just told everyone watching, to pay attention. I knew then we were saved. Starter/Finisher.

(1) Show this thread

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

WWG1WGA

🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼💫

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

🇺🇸 amen

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

In response TrueView Patriot to his Publication

Who was John B. Perry?

(1) Show this thread