Only people mentioned by @MamaT in this post can reply

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

truest of true words! Watching other people go through their cycle as well as going through mine is painful and exposing. I’m very grateful for a you and for all of you! I am grateful for a place of prayer and centering and hope! We have come so far! I think back on late 2017 and it feels like 20 years not five. Holding on. Moving forward. Letting go I’m trusting God with my family and my business, my life and all of my friends. This world needs Jesus and somehow we all play a part I just want to be with him and ride this out with all of you on a big wave of victory! I love you all 🙏🏻💖✨

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Only Forward to her Publication

AMEN!!!

(1) Show this thread

..it's such a burden.....

but there's a fairer day comin....
hold on. hold on. hold on.

today.

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

Well said and so exhausting!!

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

AMEN

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

WOW, I needed this message today - especially with these numbers

17 💚 222 💚 111 💚

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

I let my guard down a bit last week, and BOOM! A complete meltdown!
Just when I thought I had diligently worked through all my triggers. The pressure builds in the background. Even with this great platform and you all as support. Stay frosty out there. I love you all! Happy Tuesday!

Just a Blessing…the curse is self inflicted.

GOD, FAMILY, AND COUNTRY TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT

,👍🙏☝️🔥💯 agreed with every word

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Time to dial things back a bit and let the news come to you.

Act surprised to make it seem more believable to your friends and family. 🐸

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

I have extreme Faith that the best is yet to come. One thing for sure if you need a recharge this is the platform to get it. God Bless

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

I have extreme Faith that the best is yet to come. One thing for sure if you need a recharge this is the platform to get it. God Bless

Just want the American Dream for my family.

🙏 A new world where ppl are happy , healthy and safe

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

It will be a God sent and refreshing for sure!

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

i said this to my aunt tonight and then there it is...wow

Patriot, MAGA, WWG1WGA, Veteran, Digital Soldier, Organic Farmer, Beekeeper. The Great Awakening is upon us, preparing for the Golden Age.

"Every good thing in the world stands on the razor-edge of danger".
-Thorton Wilder

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Love BioClandestine. A no nonsense tell it like it is Patriot who can sort out the bull 💩.

Remember to look for miracles...

It is nerve wracking at times to have one foot in a new paradigm and the other foot stuck in the old one (so to speak). Takes a bit of getting used to but totally doable and totally worth it IMHO.
I have a hunch it won't be too much longer we can have both feet together, firmly planted in that new beautiful paradigm we've all been working towards. 🙏😊

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

Nukes going off--least of my concerns....
being a pawn from all sides until antichrist pays a visit,
very high probability

Perfectly said, Mama.
Yes we know
#GodWins
but oh the journey sometimes!! 😩🕊️💓

CovFeFe 🥰💕🥰💕🥰💕🥰
https://youtu.be/L4lhh5p74Dw

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

🙏💓