If I identify as a 'QAnon," can I sue the MSM for defamation?
Yes, right?!

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Burden of proof is on them... yours would be I talked about election fraud, medical malpractice, genocide, child trafficking, and I can prove it all. Maybe that is how ANONS bring the truth to light. "Class Action lawsuits are very effective" comes to mind!

I will help with the Class Action.

Q 4881

haha

😉

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

I had the same thought today!!

class action! join up w DJT!!

All in

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

What is QAnon?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Can anons sue for identity theft? Some thing called Qanon came in and changed what we identify as 😅

I am a Peak Performance nerd who owns a platform of businesses and products that help people break bad habits and reach their potential.

if you can prove in court Q is real…. could you?

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

In response Anthony Michael to his Publication

If people can Identify as Furries (cats and dogs) they can Identify as anything!!!! Might as well be identifying as a Bee in the Dems bonnet! Do THEY have to prove anything???
I LOVE IT!!!

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

IM IN

I will be the one cheering you on and wrestling my mega phone away from court police in the gallery as you give evidence

In response Warrior of the Light to his Publication

:)

(1) Show this thread

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

a class action of 17+ million people .. lol

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

like the way you are thinking

(1) Show this thread

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

Sounds like a 'class action' suit to me, Kim !

and a few others!! 🤗