Only people mentioned by @Ailgaard in this post can reply

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

In response Mye Sh’Rona to her Publication

Heartwrenching.

Sweet, Jesus......please deliver and rescue this precious, person....now in Jesus' Name!!!!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

😭If I could say something to her…

Undo everything that can be undone. Accept the things that can’t be, KNOWING that people suffer all manner of tramas to their bodies…missing legs, arms, organs, etc. This is no different in the consequence, it is the origin that differs from most others…a society generated mental illness than is applauded and heralded as liberating and satisfying to a child’s injured ego. Heal, HEAL, HEAL!…INSIDE, spiritually & emotionally & externally!…be your naturally bruised self and show the world the beauty of self acceptance. For one moment innerstand what abuse the land took to form the Grand Canyon & how amazing beautiful it is! Self acceptance!…THAT IS SOMETHING NO ONE CAN TAKE FROM YOU! Loving yourself will allow you to be the LOUDEST ADVOCATE FOR THE YOUTH DEALING WITH THIS DEMONIC SCHEME TO DESTROY CHILDREN THE WORLD HAS EVER KNOWN.

Love God, Christ follower, love America. Patriot

i wish i could talk to this person. what was honestly stated should be said to the mother. She deserves a chance to help you through this.
we all mess up. But this çould be used, by bravely admitting the mistake, to help others facing the same confusion..
i would tell this person. " You are a child of God and He knows what was in your heart then and now and will be with you if you accept Him."

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Seen many of these kids upset by the trans lies their evil professionals dragged them into. Mutilation and sterilization rendered them eunuchs. They need Jesus. He loves them and can lead them into joy despite their damage. Many will become counselors to help others facing this evil.

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

no child should ever have to think of such things ..

Never ever give up! Father in Heaven loves you just as you are! We all have imperfections, some much worse off than you! Father loves us ALL! He wants you to love yourself and find Him!
You help your Momma by helping yoursel! Just think how She would feel if She didn’t have you!!! I will be praying for You and Your Momma ❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

its just not right what they have done to our youth brainwashed them this poor kid wow!
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏😥

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏😥

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

So so sad 🙏