My bloody profile pic is not me and In my mind depicts me winning a battle with a cig. God is my truth.

my mom more then likely will go on a vent today because shes got china flu. shes 86 and im resigned to the fact that it would be better to leave the world as it stands. im a mommas boy and im surprised ive come to this realization because the real me would say stay but thats selfish. Gods will be done. she deserves a better life and this is an evil world. shes too beautiful. plz pray for my mom. God bless you all.

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

In response Brad Davis to his Publication

I'm so sorry. I pray she recovers quickly so you won't have to say goodbye.

God bless you. that is the sweetest thing to say and it hit me. thank you so much

In response anon anon to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Brad_Davis in this post can reply

Digital Soldier/Took the Oath with General Flynn! WWG1WGA Say what you mean and mean what you say! MARRIED! PLEASE NO DM!!!!!!! OR BLOCKED

In response Brad Davis to his Publication

Has she been given the HCQ regimen?

My bloody profile pic is not me and In my mind depicts me winning a battle with a cig. God is my truth.

In response Katherine Nielsen to her Publication

not to my knowledge. remdesivir treatments. trump took those so i thought it was best. ill tell them to try them. thank you❤️

In response Katherine Nielsen to her Publication

may God bless you

(2) Show this thread