Hello anon family....asking for prayers....so much going on I can not think. A few friends lost everything in Ian and my sister has informed me that her husband has stage 4 lung cancer. I know God is with us, but it is really tough lately. Thank you.💕

Only people mentioned by @AnneM1217 in this post can reply

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

🙏❤️🕊️

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Prayers now for you all!

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Prayers for you and your family.

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

Praying for you, your family & friends. God Bless.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

🙏🙏❤️Prayers for your brother-in-law Anon. Anons are posting cures which you may want to pass on to your sister.

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

❤️Love and prayers.❤️🙏❤️

🙏🙏🙏

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

🇺🇸 Proud American 🇺🇸 #2A #1A Constitutional Conservative DAR 🚫DMs XTwit: https://twitter.com/1MaidenAmerica

I am so sorry.
We just got our power on today in my area. Some places won't have power for a month or more due to the extensive damage. Some places were completely leveled by#HurricaneIan and people were in their homes when it happened. The death count will go much higher.

I'm sorry for your friends and your brother-in-law. Hugs to you.
🙏🏼

Very tough...I don't know anyone who hasn't suffered great loss in the past few years! God is with Patriot. Asking Him to send healing and restoration to you and your loved ones tonight in Jesus name 🙏 YES AND AMEN!

In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication

God is with Us!!! Its late and been a busy day. 😳😳

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

Sending out prayers to you and your family 🙏🙏🙏

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

❤️ 🙏🏼

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

🙏☝🏁🤍🏁☝🙏

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙏Praying🙏

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

much prayers being lifted up for these requests.

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

🙏Saying a prayer for you, your brother-in-law, sister, family, and friends. May God watch over and protect you. Many Anons posted good information below on potential cures. They are worth noting.

I have a family friend that recently cured a Stage 4 brain tumor with a combination of RSO & Apricot Seed powder (powerful anti-parasitic). I have read numerous medical studies that show the efficacy of antiparasitic medicine against cancer to include Ivermectin, Fenbenzadol, Mebenzadole, & Apricot Seed Powder. There are hundreds- literally hundreds- of clinical studies showing the efficacy of THC with RSO having the strongest and most potent anti-cancer activity. Additionally, Turkeytail mushrooms have also shown great results against breast cancer, but would likely be beneficial to a multitude of cancers. I hope your brother-in-law sees the wisdom in trying one or a multitude of these therapies-- especially since they can only help and will not harm. God bless you!🙏

❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

Hello Patriots! I am the same Intercessor from Twitter. Was united with 26000+ Patriots there! #BendedKnee #SOPT17 #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 IFBAP

🙏

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Prayers for you frens and for you brother in law to find the doctors and treatments that will heal him totally from the cancer.
There is a lot of new information and treatments out for cancer every day and many that I have read about have been totally cured by things like ivermectic and other things.

🙏🙏🙏

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

🙏🙏🙏

God Won! #Happily Married #Patriot 🚫DM's #TrumpisPresident #SaveTheChildren #SayNoToTheGreatReset #Eph 6:10-12

🙏🙏Praying for miracles. ❤️

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙏🙏🙏

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Praying for God to uplift all of you in His love and mercy💞💜💞🙏🙏🙏🦅

Sending prayers that Jesus wraps his loving arms around you and all your loved ones during this difficult time. 🙏❤️

Sending prayers! Here is a book that has directions for a light healing machine, I think this is the tech they are using for the medbeds! https://archive.org/details/let-there-be-light

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

🙏💜🙏

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread