Mycelial network of Patriots and bidirectional information sharing. That said, Frens call me Shroomy :)

I really think I lost the plot over the past year and I am going to get back to my mission. I don't know if I every really defined it. It was this thought that mushrooms create underground networks that share and take nutrients from trees and soil, and that relates to Making America Great Again because we are in this like information sharing network where we all help eachother grow and learn along the way. Anyway, I typed "Lost the battle" in twitter and I was blown away by all the people that are passing away prematurely due to cancer or mental health or anything really .

Mycelial network of Patriots and bidirectional information sharing. That said, Frens call me Shroomy :)

In response Mycology of Maga to his Publication

The fact is, there is a mushroom for everything and people no longer need to suffer.
For instance:
If you have cancer - Turkey Tail is proven to enhance your Tcells, you have a greater chance to recover without relapse if you get radiation and use turkey tail mushrooms at the same time, it's like a weak immunotherapy. Paul Stamets (Mushroom Guru) proved this with his own mother who recovered fully from Stage 4 cancer, he talks about it in the Ted Talk. It is even better as a preventative, because preventing cancer is the way.

If you have Mental Illness - Psilocybin (a magic mushroom analog) was tested extensively in the 1960s and today at John Hopkins and has been found to have astounding effects on rewiring the brain to come free from mental ruts and improve overall mood over a extensive period of time (years after trials even).

If you have Nerve Damage- Lions Maine mushroom which you can get over the counter pretty much at any health food store or website has been proven to grow new nerve endings in the body, so fast you can feel your arm and body itch from the growing nerves.

Only people mentioned by @MycologyOfMaga in this post can reply

and you get 2c the world in a new way!

It is also amazing for your brain and might help ward off dementia.

So Please, take this info to heart, save this AnonUp and know that these things are available for you. There is no longer a reason to worry. Prevention is key, and prevention is easy.

Please review and save these attachments from the book#MyceliumRunning and by the book if you find it helpful.

nothing like water and fruits. beans. greens!!!

(2) Show this thread