Enjoyed this post. Good to see the quiet ones.

We all make a difference!

https://anonup.com/thread/10452115

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

@17frogs you have posts set to 'only followers can see posts'. ..please go into settings and change this to everyone so we can see....@vincentkennedy maybe a reminder post would work? worked before I believe

still a few posting out there that have their posts set to private 😔...@administrator is this the default for newer peeps? only followers can see their posts...I see this about 5 x a day 5 x a week...😁... i know yer super busy VK but if I tag you when I see this can you repost so the see it? please and TQ..@vincentkennedy

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

God knows the names of all his stars, thats us no? i was silent, and I learned to speak, nothing could stop me after i broke the sound barrier, i am learning how to not annoy everyone, please correct me when i am wrong

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

It's crazy how we all have the same collective mission but we each do our part in a different way and still produce the desired collective outcome. wwg1wga

wonder how many ppl are on AU now? wego was hovering around +70k (minus bots) before AU went live.. is it on the sign in page?? (havent signed out for eons lol)

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Bookmarked!

I have grown as a human, just from reading the comments on your posts. People are so amazing.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

God, Family, Country avid reader, lover of red pandas, cats and dachshunds, veteran

😳When I first saw your post, I thought it was a cute joke: ping if you never reply (in other words, you won't reply to this as you don't reply...)

Later, I realized how you truly were reaching out and people were responding. I am one of the lurkers and watchers who just continues to take it all in, but have been answering and sharing "real" more and more. I was never on twitter, but did lose my FB account, lol!

Anyway, as with others, this little AU "island" is a blessing. Happy vibes, humour, fun sharing, and good information in a format easily researched. Appreciate you all!!

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

amazing to see the big ones bring out the little ones
thank you VK!!!! ♥️

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Thank you for doing this VK! 2 years ago I was shy and felt intimidated to comment on twit until some amazing Angels found me and reached out to me. They helped me find my lost confidence and come out of my shell a wee bit…so great to find new family and pay it forward

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

i always urge frens to speak their thoughts and truths even if their voice shakes, and this is an easy place to do so. so much love here.

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

😎

God wins. Farmers wife. Hard work never hurt anyone.

😇

Amen.

Caps1 = 11.
Caps2 =23 (Pain) > 5 > 5:5.

Oct 29, 2017 11:20:11 PM EDT
Anonymous
Key:
Military Intelligence v FBI CIA NSA
No approval or congressional oversight
State Secrets upheld under SC
Who is the Commander and Chief of the military?
Under what article can the President impose MI take over investigations for the 3 letter agencies? What conditions must present itself? Why is this so VERY important? Who surrounds POTUS? They lost this very important power _ the one area of the govt not corrupt and directly serves POTUS.

This fits here. :)

https://youtu.be/AfKaZ39QiN8?t=170

GEORGENEWS, [Oct 1, 2022 at 9:18 PM]
⚡️GOD USES ORDINARY PEOPLE, TO DO EXTRA-ORDINARY THINGS

'The Continentals' - Love this 'old school' touring band/choir. They visited many Military Bases all across the World.

Listen to track 2 here (Youtube)

⚔️

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

I wanted to welcome them all but didn’t want to sully the spirit of your post. So I’ll do it now. Welcome all. Jump right in. The water is fine here!

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

Same! :)

(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

❤️🙏

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Every Life Matters, even Conspiracy Theorists.

I live a secluded devoted spiritual life, tough to start convo but will comment and repost. not a bot as I’ve been called. AU, plz keep me!!

Wait until the ones who love the quiet solitude life have to get more vocal. I find myself not being able to “hold my tongue” when out and about with normies. It’s getting tougher as the weeks slowly roll by……. But that was a fun post to see all of us squeaking out as much as we can muster!! 😏

God, Family, Country avid reader, lover of red pandas, cats and dachshunds, veteran

In response Mrs Seventeen to her Publication

I'm constantly holding my tongue as I live in the land of the libs, but every now and then I let loose, lol!! I let the spirit move me and figure even if I don't speak well it matters somehow.

(1) Show this thread

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

Just Saying...👇...😁

The Silent Majority

Love that you did that...

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

💯

(1) Show this thread

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

Good to know there are others on the quieter side.💛. Of course, you never know when some dynamite alchemy type deal might change a person entirely. 💣

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Was one of... until 2020. Silent Majority vibes.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

I Am not silent but not as loud as i would like, could B hazardous to One's Heath🤔

(1) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

I enjoyed it as well and realized, there are so many posts and Anons that I miss seeing without reposts!

God morning 🌄