Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

under the weather day, quiet, long nap💛ty for the funny animals

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

the color of their fur is wild, look at their faces 😁 especially the last look, the eyes blinked 💛

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Underdoge 93
Harvest 93
Jesus Dna 93
Hamberders 93

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=I+fed+an+ewok

Started at my new job Yay! Went ok still getting used to all the processes and everything expected from me. Forgot how tired you feel at the end of the day and how high heels can give you blisters if you haven't been used to wearing them for awhile lol. Day 1 done, have a blessed day everyone

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

😂😃

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

T/S anbd Video Length

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Awe, so cute. Love their markings.

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

😸

Baby wookies! 🙌🏻❤️
How can you top that ☺️

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

😆lol

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

I wrote an arrangement in DMajor for 'gwahoddiad' on the violin.

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Cute! They seem to appreciate the treats, whatever they are. I do love Star Wars, by the way. 😁

In bed most of the day.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Well that would be a good day!
Definitely something I would not forget!
So stinking cute!

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Love Ewokes! Star Wars vibes.
I had an easy/chilled day today,
time to get some sleep, it’s 3:50am, I’m 17 hours ahead here 😁
have an awesome day family 🥰
nice t/s in my timezone VK > 144
plus vibes 👇

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Gardening, dehydrating, canning and general stocking the pantry.

Good Morning.
This one protects its flock.

Star Wars???

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

I fed my cat and went out for a brisk walk

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

8:44 > 88 > 16 < > 16:16 > 32 < > 23 ☠️

I cant unsee the nipples tho 🤣

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Be someone’s sunshine ☀️ When their skies are grey 🌤

what the floof kind of monkey is this

😂 nipple queen grabby!!!

FJB .......Trump is my President

That is so cute .

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Another example of the beauty of God's creation. His wonders are all around us.

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

Ewok is not entirely different than my dog. She takes on different looks with different fuzz levels. The list in my head needs to chill out before I tackle the first item today.💆‍♀️