Only people mentioned by @Rena1776 in this post can reply

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Rena 1776 to her Publication

I posted about this months ago😊 it is beautiiful👍

A quick scan on Wiki (before coffee) shows me, sex worker, Pro Castro & friends with Oprah. Hillary and Obummer supporter. I guess I will never be honored on a Quarter.

In response Same Guy New Name to his Publication

Must be a central bank quarter.

(1) Show this thread

hmmm

This is one I got in change yesterday. The name on the back is "Wilma Mankiller".

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

A fiscal year may be broken down into quarters. For the federal government, these quarters are:
Q1: October — December
Q2: January — March
Q3: April — June
Q4: July — September

First Quarter - 2023

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

Bye bye 2022

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

My dad Navy, Father-in-Law -Army, nephew- Marine! I love this Country and bleed red, white, and blue! God Bless the USA!

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Dude looks like a lady!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

beautiful!