Only people mentioned by @rgibb11 in this post can reply

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

In response Juan Q Seven to his Publication

I ordered more today! Don't feel discouraged, because whatever amount you can purchase helps. 🙂

I bought 60 oz. Not much but I hope every bit counts.

Spiritual Warrior, Q Patriot, Digital Soldier, Truth Seeker, Mom, Wife, Lover of Life, Florida Coordinator of Connecting Consciousness

Speech is silver, silence is golden.

Been stacking now for a 12 years.
The game has been rigged for a long time.
I bought at all prices, it didn't matter because it was always safer in physical metals than the banks.

No one c/b here 24/7/365! Be kind & patient(to myself) #DearGodSaveProtectHealTheChildren I BELIEVE... The Best Is Yet To Come!

In response Lynda Mathews to her Publication

PROUD FOR YOU PATRIOT...
IT WILL BE A BEAUTIFUL PERFECT DAY SOON!

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I'm doing my part, but they said they couldnt' ship for 10 days and they sent me an email saying their fraud department wanted more information from me. I had to send a copy of driver's license and a utility bill

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

WTF... that's insane! I am waiting for my bar. Didn't have any issues when I bought some last time. Hoping I don't run into this game they played with you :/ :/ I will blast their eardrum! Hope you receive your silver soon...🙏

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In DC some serious equipment is being brought in. Here we have what is speculated to be a military grade cell jammer or a mobile cell transmitter. I get the impression that it's either to jam an entire city's cellular network or provide an emergency one in the event the hard wired ones go down.💥💥💥🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

prepping for the activation of the emergency broadcasting network.
swamp creatures are hard of hearing, need message broadcst with a LOUD VOICE

(1) Show this thread

👀👀CHARLIE WARD ANNOUNCING ARRESTS OF BIDEN AND POLITICIANS

"The official announcement of military law was on January 20th at 12:00 a.m. The mainstream media were all notified by the U.S. Military Goverment. They turned a blind eye to it. Biden, 355 congressmen, 109 senators and 464 elected arrested."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5Ejv642854&feature=youtu.be

Charlie Discusses Latest Updates Updates with Nicholas Veniamin - YouTube

?E M A I L R E G I S T E R: http://www.nicholasveniamin.com/?B I T C H U T E: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/jcOs2EA1BUJH/?Y O U T U B E: http://NickV....

Just a mom living for TRUTH ~ pEaCE ~ SaLVaTion ~ LAUGHTER 🇺🇸💗😘 Jesus IS truth 🙏🏻🌅❤️✝️

Is the Stock Market going to crash?

Twitter AmIADeathEater @death_ia Thought revolution is the best revolution

Nice!

can only afford the 10 oz bar and I got some 1 oz coins

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Anyone want to share who they bought from? I'm pretty new at all of this, thanks

Juan is not on any social media ! 107Daily

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

bullen by post i used

Dearest Donald...Please give this God-loving Patriot 4 more! 🇺🇸❤🇺🇸❤

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Apmex, JM Bullion, SD Bullion

(2) Show this thread

Gold shall destroy FED.

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

I bought some, plus extra in the name of my fellow patriots that could not!#wwg1wga

All American Conservative Christ follower. Trump is my President! On TS: @rebecca4truth

Bought mine yesterday