Hello everyone.
This is my first time posting on AU. I have to admit, I have been a scared, silent follower since this all started. You all have been my hope and support every morning. You’ve kept me sane through the chaos and I don’t know if I would be in such a good spot mentally if I hadn’t found AU – my husband and I are eternally grateful for each and every one of you.
I am now reaching out asking for help. I am trying to find the person who posted a picture about fenbendazole and how it helps treat cancer. A very special friend recently got diagnosed with colon cancer and had portion of his bowel removed. Now, the docs are adamant he does chemo but he doesn’t want to. If anyone knows of the post I’m referencing, I would really appreciate finding out who the OP was. Thank you all – for bringing so much enlightenment, faith and hope to my life.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response reggie holiday to her Publication

It looks like you received plenty of info to filter thro, so Nana will just send prayers and the suggestion that concentrating on the new medications working, seeing that the medication heals their body, talking to their cells commanding them to heal, seeing that it worked as if you are already healed and just waiting on time to pass to get there. It can't hurt!

Yes, Nana is correct. Reggie, A friend of mine gave me a book called (God’s Creative Power), and I bought another one for my dad when he was first diagnosed w/ Prostate Cancer. This book is tiny but oh so mighty! It taught both me & my dad how to pray for every cell and inner workings of our body. He would read these verses and claim God’s healing over his body & cells every morning!
I had colon cancer in 2013 and for me the battle was won in my mind here in the physical and Jesus had already fought my battle for me in the spiritual! The Lord told me I was his and I would be fine the moment immediately after my dr. woke me up from my colonoscopy & said “you have colon cancer”. I started every day knowing that and having faith in Jesus Christ. Prayers for you & your friend. 🙏🏼

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Hollys_Homes in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Holly Brewer, click on at the bottom under it