**** BREAKING ****

MIKE LINDELL VIDEO DOC
We've been waiting for

it's long so let it run while doing other things
SPREAD THIS AROUND

https://vimeo.com/508840849

Absolute Proof on Vimeo

This is "Absolute Proof" by Lindell Management on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

Only people mentioned by @LoveTump in this post can reply

Wife, Mother, Christian and Patriot to the bone!! WWG1WGA #Qanon #MAGA Love my President Trump

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

Wife, Mother, Christian and Patriot to the bone!! WWG1WGA #Qanon #MAGA Love my President Trump

It's been deleted

Part of the Jan. twit purge. Here we are again causing deplorable trouble. Trump all the way,45 to 19, couldn't be more ready or more proud.

I think it's been removed, I went to mikelindell.com as he said it would be there and it says it's the video doesn't exist...they've censored it.

In response Karen Patriot to her Publication

On OANN. Already 1hr 10 minutes into the documantary. They may show it in a loop, as Mike advertised.

(1) Show this thread

WWG1 WGA HOLD THE LINE GOD HAS THIS

cant watch this one either

Part of the Jan. twit purge. Here we are again causing deplorable trouble. Trump all the way,45 to 19, couldn't be more ready or more proud.

...sorry we couldn't find that video...

I will NEVER turn my back on President Trump, his allies and The Military. I love you all Patriots. WWG1WGA worldwide!

its saying I dont have permission to view it :'(

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

It's laggy, probably a LOT of people interested in this!