According to Entheos, who posted this an hour ago, everyone should be prepared for upcoming 'events' and natural disasters.

He has provided information on who we might consider donating to when such events arise.

Only people mentioned by @QFlagPin in this post can reply

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication

Did Franklin Graham ever explain his pictures in front of Voodoo Donuts? Don't trust him or his org.

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

laura ashcroft had a lot to say about old man Graham raping her. pretty sure she may have outed Hanks, as well.

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

Agree. I do not trust Franklin.

(2) Show this thread

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Red Cross / Red Crescent are implicated in many nefarious cross-border illicit operations under the cover of 'aid' - (actually "aiding and abetting").

🇺🇸🙏🏼Truth is Freedom🙏🏼🇺🇸

I don’t believe for a second that Samaritans Purse is legit... which raises lots of questions here

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Tabatha Roach to her Publication

Why? I’ve never heard of either ine, but what I have done recently is question Entheos regardless of his predictions.

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker Love the Truth community Working to protect children Lover of God and His creation

Our family has been a part of some Convoy of Hope disaster relief operations and we have personally recieved aid from them.

Cue the pop up the grifts from the 3 star 🤡🤡🤡ً army.

Omg Natural Disaster , donate donate donate !

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Local charity is best; also, if you find a church that helps with local charity.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

It makes a lot of sense knowing now that the celebrities tend to prefer to give $1M to the Red Cross, every Disaster or so. The Salvation Army is the other shoe to drop, see, Red Shield Cafes.

Avoid. Consider looking at pet shelters in the locale, and other localized charities should that need arise.

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

Red Shield= Rothschild

(1) Show this thread

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

My community has been a beneficiary of samaritans purse after hurricane michael

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

I have volunteered with Operation Blessings 🙏