I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

✝️
We were CHOSEN.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

May we be a Light In The Darkness!
πŸ™

WE ARE NOT HERE TO CURSE THE DARKNESS, BUT TO LIGHT THE CANDLE THAT CAN GUIDE US THROUGH THAT DARKNESS TO A SAFE AND SANE FUTURE=1174

The Great Reset Under The Jew World Order Will Not Occur. Their Long Running Sabotage Of Our Great Nation Is Now Clear=1174

One Day Well Be Able To Do Away With This Whole Disgusting System That Promotes, Breeds And Thrives On Oppression=1174

Deep Down Inside You Know That Jesus Is The Messiah. He Wants To Forgive You But You Can Only Lead A Horse To Water=1174

Declare Among The Nations Jehovah Has Become King. The Earth Is Firmly Established. It Cannot Be Moved. He Will Judge The
Peoples Fairly=1174

I No Longer Care About The Fake Societal Rules Imposed On Me. All I Care About Is Protecting The Legacy Of Jesus Christ And Father God=1174

Let Me Remind You That All Prayer Intended For God, Jesus Or Mother Earth Reaches The Heavens In The Name Of The Holy Spirit=1174

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Auntie_M in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Auntie_M 369, click on at the bottom under it