Hello everyone.
This is my first time posting on AU. I have to admit, I have been a scared, silent follower since this all started. You all have been my hope and support every morning. You’ve kept me sane through the chaos and I don’t know if I would be in such a good spot mentally if I hadn’t found AU – my husband and I are eternally grateful for each and every one of you.
I am now reaching out asking for help. I am trying to find the person who posted a picture about fenbendazole and how it helps treat cancer. A very special friend recently got diagnosed with colon cancer and had portion of his bowel removed. Now, the docs are adamant he does chemo but he doesn’t want to. If anyone knows of the post I’m referencing, I would really appreciate finding out who the OP was. Thank you all – for bringing so much enlightenment, faith and hope to my life.

In response reggie holiday to her Publication

I know the feeling… for years i was alone and mocked and looked down upon. Me being awake for years has caused my husbands family to hate me and disown him and everyone think ive lost my mind and thay i have now brainwashed my husband. His parents tell our kids my huskand has no balls, because he doesnt put me in my place. they are apart of the freemasons. His mom is an Eastern Star and his dad is a shriner who is now in charge of the finances… he's the treasurer. i tried to warn mymothers inlaw and it went down hill from there. God told me He would vindicate me by exposing the truth. i never had a clue how he was going to do that but now i know. I thank God for Q. my heart has been extremely heavy for so long. it hasnt been an easy battle. Ive had to stand alone for far too long. Now i have my family of Truth… which outweighs the rejection of my family by marriage. i pray they awaken… come to their senses. its noce to meet you and to hear that you are also finding comfort and support.

Hang in there...know right where you are coming from as many on this platform do...this is a God Loving BIG BIG family on here and we welcome you with open arms...Our Glorious Lord will reveal all the lies for the world to see...stay humble, strong and continue to pray for all involved...God always wins!

In response Teresa Romiti to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Amzie in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Amy Cole, click on at the bottom under it