Only people mentioned by @HouseoftheMuse in this post can reply

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response House of the Muse to her Publication

w o w

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

O SHIT! O DEAR! U ALL FOOKED THATS PUTTING IT MILDLY TALK ABOUT A MOAB /TK U JOHN UR THE MAN!

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

Man, I miss reading that little piggy. 😞

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

😬😲😵😳 💥 💥 💥 🔥 🔥

Digital Soldier/Took the Oath with General Flynn! WWG1WGA Say what you mean and mean what you say! MARRIED! PLEASE NO DM!!!!!!! OR BLOCKED

Go back and listen to Linn Wood whistle blower tape. Tis the same man as this one and it all makes sense now why he knew eveything he did. It also makes sense why they are trying so hard to discredit Mr Wood

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

Sweet revenge.

WWG1 WGA Worldwide 💜Time for justice.. bring on the pain! We need to save the children Worldwide! Purged from Twitter and Facebook 😜

WOW!!!!!! 😳😃

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

GOD bless and protect this man andvhis family. Bring justice to the wicked and evil in this world. Lord hear our prayers.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Crazy about Jesus, my Husband and Trump Staying in my Heavenly Father's Rest yet excited for what is to come.

fantastic

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

The words on the screen are FROM ALL ANGLES.
BOOM! 🔥

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response New Years Day to her Publication

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

(1) Show this thread

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Mother, #Patriot, Student, Animal Rescuer, and I love my President with my heart and soul. #TNDeplorable #MAGA #NCSWIC #WWG1WGAWW

You just made my day!
🙏🇺🇸💥💚

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

FISA works both ways 💥

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

Thank you Johnisheretohelp. This is a crazy day - alot going on all at once. Trying to stay clear headed, those asleep are going to FREEK OUT!

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

👏👏👏😀

Wife, Mom #WWG1WGA. John 3:16 , #God Wins #Q. #MAGA Proud to be a fellow digital soldier. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 President Trump and Q 💕🇺🇸💕

I thought Johnisheretohelp was Anthony Bourdain..

Born again Christian. My faith and trust is in the Lord alone but I believe Trump Is who God has appointed for this time!! GET READY!!

I Love John Here to Help!!!

Proud wife and momma of 4 ❤️✝️🇺🇸🐎 Trump is still my president!

yay! 🍿🍿