I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

Were you paying attention now or then ?

They TOLD US what was to come
@VincentKennedy

https://www.bitchute.com/video/g2UOYbt5D62H/

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

Looks like a Fauci clone.

Cell phones are evil.

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I wished something or someone will grow a pair & just flip that switch

Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

In response memes matter to her Publication

Everything is about the fight for the children … my understanding is that that they have been removed & taken off world for healing & reset

What remains is us being compromised … but I would rather die then ( nothing dies anyway , its just a reset )

We have no fear of death here … if it comes to them holding us hostage then take the shot …They don’t win & we won’t let them either

We will come back here & recreate the world without them

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

I think we still finding Dumbs,gene decode said once we found a dumb with [they're] archived info
That we do have it all but still have alot of work to do

(1) Show this thread