Don't use dates. they never work

Christian, Patriot, Husband, Father, Defender of Freedoms and Family

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

Why March 4th?

In response IronPatriot _RN to his Publication

1776 original inauguration day
mara lago has relevance as well
the actual property itself

Wife, Mother, Teacher... love Christ, my family and country. Memes are hilarious and should be shared daily. 😂😂😂

In response IronPatriot _RN to his Publication

From the Harvard Gazette; It was completely arbitrary. March 4 was the date when officially the first Congress held its first meeting, and so that was taken as the zero point. April 30 happened also arbitrarily because it took that long, frankly, for people to get to New York from God knows where, by cart and the like. That’s how it was decided that March 4 would be the official date for the beginning and ending of terms. George Washington was a good sport. He didn’t say, “I get four years and four years should mean April 30.” He accepted March 4. And that’s how March 4 became Inauguration Day

(2) Show this thread

Liars

❤️

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

Juan says 1st part of April. I think that we should not concentrate on dates but rather stay focused on the mission at hand!

God fearing Patriot who loves President Trump! And praying for him, the military, and our Country! No messages

GREAT DAY!!

Just a wife mom and grandma doing my part to turn the dark to light!

35000 troops being sent to Mar A Largo in March along with tanks and helicopters.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Stephanie riewe to his Publication

funny because all the hotels in DC on the march 3, 4 have tripled in price. i think we are bring fed 💩

Pissed off patriot, patiently waiting for justice. Trust and faith in God is unwavering, trust in man,, not so much.

In response Stephanie riewe to his Publication

source

(2) Show this thread

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

Cant wait, Miss Our President and his whole family!

Truth Seeker 🗽 Spiritual Warrior 🇺🇲 Digital Soldier

I scheduled a PTO day-off for the 4th, no distractions from watching this historic day 🇺🇸👍🇺🇸

Pissed off patriot, patiently waiting for justice. Trust and faith in God is unwavering, trust in man,, not so much.

In response WalkByFaith356 ... to her Publication

Id love to see that,, but how is that going to happen out of the blue? that would cause the shit storm everyone has been avoiding with all this disinfo / misinfo bullshit. we will have to endure this never ending game for a very long time i think.

(1) Show this thread

Texan who is a huge Trump fan! Here to watch the show along with others who feel the same!

wouldnt it be awesome if he tore up all those stupid Executive orders on TV!

Q Patriot. NO TRAINS NO LISTS I'm not here for that. Vanity Number Chasers Who produce no real Content Suck!

Source please.

Lucy memes are the BEST!

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

In response San Voe to her Publication

Hahaha! "I Love Lucy!"

(1) Show this thread

From your lips to the Lords ears

the Best is yet to come💛🔆✨so happy!!!

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Mimosa's ready!!!!

if this is true which i pray it is, any guess on lication?

1 Samuel 20:19 Where does your arrow land concerning the rock Ezel? Will you run or stay?

In response Kelly 1211 to his Publication

The Winter Whitehouse. Mar-a-lago

Mother of 2 boys, one is in USCG, other wants to be a Marine. Husband is USAF. MAGA, LOVE TRUMP! Hello JFK Jr. WWG1 WGA Philippians 4:13

In response Kelly 1211 to his Publication

Don't know if it will be in DC or Mar-a-lago. However, check out the hotel prices in DC on Mar. 3 and Mar. 4. The prices are through the roof on those two days compare to the days prior and after.🤔

(2) Show this thread