Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Thank you Father for Donald J. Trump and Space Force!

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

BLIND EYES IN THE SKY.
SHALL WE PLAY A GAME?
Q

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

space x launch scrubbed for tonight

wasn't there a story about the D.O.D taking control of a portion of the internet using 11.11.18.
Sept 25th 1 year delta was beginning of 1234 lunation period.

In response SMa rk. to his Publication
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Mapping the mobile phones of smugglers and traffickers - hopefully tying them to their corrupt counterparts in GOV and MIL.
El Chapo says American Politicians control the trafficking over Southern Border. I bet they control ALL trafficking on all of our borders!

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

I trust Chapo with the truth!

(1) Show this thread

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Ground Control to Major Tom vibes

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

I have had a headache since Saturday.....is this why ?

hey πŸ‘‹ Kun

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

will this be Red October,@kimrunner? Prayers covering us all throughout!

#NCSWIC
#GodWins

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

Remember to look for miracles...

In response Exploration Gematria to his Publication

Reminds of me of George Washington's third vision.

(1) Show this thread

I love President Trump and our Great Military. I was honored to be followed by Gen Flynn, Jack Flynn & many other Great Patriots on Twitter.

September 27, 2022

In major step, Space Force takes over all military satellite communications. The transfer marks the first time all military satellite communication functions have been consolidated under a single military service.

https://denvergazette.com/news/local/space-force-takes-over-all-military-satellite-communications/article_c7d8a324-f6ba-51ee-8e00-b3e6253ad02a.html

Is a Space Force DOD different than Federal DOD?

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

Net is hanging a little tonight as well. Net weighed down by a variety of things: good & bad.

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

A very good indicator. No doubt Starlink tech. Thank you Kim for posting.