Only people mentioned by @Saint_Bernard in this post can reply

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

In response Bernadette Ducasse to her Publication

I feel like we're the ones being punished. We have to watch the aftermath with eyes wide open. I worry about my adult children, daily, and it is pure hell. My father has developed multiple life threatening issues, as well as, non life threatening ones. Despite the warnings, I am the only one in my family that said, "no." And yes, I was considered crazy, difficult, (spouse works for big Parma), and I was ostracized for saying that it wasn't safe.

This is no way to live.

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

its too horrifying to try and comprehend the evil that has been done on a mass scale. 😥
I pray for my family, and all the children who didnt have a voice in what was unknowingly done to them.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Anonymity on X to her Publication

mine too, i tried, medical in family so they bought into the lies, the fear♥️not open to investigating themselves

(1) Show this thread

I often wonder if we should be identifying ourselves as "pure bloods" at this point in time. Kinda makes us targets...doesn't it?

In response Ken King to his Publication

Look through all 10 pics, and my post above this one ⤵️
#Kissinger

https://anonup.com/thread/10439413

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response Ken King to his Publication

Anubis is/was AI.

(3) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Absolute horror!