I guess my light here was to walk them through the funeral process and organize the things that they couldn't. I have done all that I can to keep costs to a minimum for them, but they will need a little more help financially. I humbly ask, if you can, please help my brother lay his sweet Ziggy to rest. Thank you Anons, I already know what is about to happen with this and I can never share how much it means to me, and to my brother. He is having a really tough time with reliving finding his son. Please, more than financing, wrap him in your prayers. I love you guys.
Here is the link I set up for them.
https://givesendgo.com/ZiggysGoal?utm_source=sharelink&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_campaign=ZiggysGoal

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

🕊️🙏❤️

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

🕊️🙏❤️

Sending you and yours Love and prayers 🤍🤍🙏🙏🙏

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

✨🙏💖🕊️

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙏🙏🙏

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

🙏🙏🙏

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

At AU we carry our own on our shoulder in our prays and with every prayer we share God has bless AU more than any place i feel its home pleasent dreams to all

Lord, wrap our friend Bennastix's brother in you grace. Provide strength, patience and resilience for them in this time of trial. Provide for them, so them may not suffer any more than they are right now, and bring peace upon them in knowing their Ziggy is ho ewith you. In Jesus name I pray🙏

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

🙏🙏🙏

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

may Gods light and love guide each day and every night as he lays his head to rest.

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I carry you all in my heart.

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

sending all of you love and prayers

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

🙏😔✝️

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Prayers and much love 🙏🏻❤️

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Praying this minute

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

praying! Will give. Love to you and your family.

💕🙏

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Prayers sent and flowing🙏💕

🙏❤️🙏

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

🙏🏼🤍