Happy Saturday & Rally Day!
Wonder what POTUS has in store for US tonight!? :)

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

😁Love those air "Q"'s he does! I replied, didn't want to ruin your 111 likes, GM! 😉

lol - you can :)
It's for you anyway when you catch them!

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Starting to notice it more & more now that I'm paying attention to it. Everything or anything with numbers, I look at now I'm converting it to something. Call me crazy, haha. Have learned a lot here. LIke the air Q's, was never paying attention 2 years ago, now I see them all the time, yeah! Awaken I am!

That's what it's all about and happy you're here with us all!

With new eyes (my husband and son both are now seeing what was always there) it makes everyday things different. Watching any movie, old or new, now is sort of it's own Where's Waldo. At the end, we have all "caught the agenda" so to speak and laugh at how horrible it is. It exposed itself, and we are calling it out! Although tragic, make it fun. I found when I a talking to normies, if I mock or make fun of the obvious it takes them by surprise. They seem shocked that someone has a different persceptive#1 (I collect the priceless faces they make, it's hilarious) and they are such sheep they rarely have a response or just agree with me because you can't object to something funny#2. We win with high vibes and smiles! Welcome to the awakened! Have fun with it!

(2) Show this thread