Sensitive Anons, consider moderating your exposure to the devastation in Florida.

Be careful not to review the same images and videos of destruction over and over. It takes a toll, especially if you are karmically connected to Atlantean Trauma energy being released.

I'm not suggesting ignoring it as we are connected and many sensitives are probably feeling a squeeze right now.

This traumatic energy is a lot of pressure on an expanded light body.

One can be cognizant of the devastation and help in whatever they are able and not need to resonate with pain, trauma and loss. We do not help them by resonating with that energy as it only amplifies it.

We help them by making an energetic connection with their hearts and then generating LIFT. Feel and send peace. Feel and send warmth. Feel and send hope. Feel and send gratitude for a new day in the sun, a new chance.

This works long distances and en masse. We can lift Florida from the heart.
(healing Atlantis trauma)
Maha

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

In response CueTee 1776 to her Publication

Your inutive sense is spot on. I appreciate your service.
People think we loop because we are caught in some program that recycles us.

We recycle ourselves when we deny our highest light in favor of our deepest darkness

During catastrophic events and tragedies people tend to go into sadness, dispare, anger, want vengeance, feel sorry for themselves, pity others, give up hope, vulture it. That is what recycles us.

The great awakening is the opportunity to pull everyone out of the looping.

Lemuria has its stored trauma. Florida is all about Atlantis trauma. Maraloago is there for a reason. Trump is very soul tied to Atlantis as are most all anons.

There was a video shared here where a guy called us legends for resisting the vax and such. I was thinking, "Legends of the Fall, of Atlantis." If we are here now, we were there then. It's a repeat. Plasma weapons lead to the fall.

Healing the trauma, making peace and rejecting the same old sorcery is all that matters now

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

100k went to Tomai

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

I got warm chivers reading this. I felt the shaking and warm vibration in my chest. Saying Yes yes yes. the truth is so much Stranger Than Fiction. ladies and gentlemen boys and girls you might want to put your seatbelts on and lay back and stay in your seated positions. it's about to get bumpy very fast I'm at 77%

(3) Show this thread