Only people mentioned by @lilbaker in this post can reply

In response Sharon Yak to her Publication

I was a waitress for 35 years. Rarely called off because my immune system was exposed to everything from handling silverware and straws... if I did feel something coming on, I told myself I was getting better, or just allergies... I always bounced back. Sept 2019 was a little dif. Urgent care and then suggested to go to the ER. I went home instead and nuraed myself back to normalcy.

Grandmother to 3, No DM's please, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Knowledge is power!

Thus, the word 'spell' or 'spelling' words, to use in witchcraft for placing spells on people. Words are powerful!

So True....Right Now we are all Detoxing...and heading towards Recovery.....Wellness !💙

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Very strange that I would see this post today. Huh...

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

Exactly my current situation. Stopped some bad habits and now all of a sudden i started coughing, nose getting blocked etc. I immediately knew i was releasing the toxins from my body instead of thinking i was starting to get sick.
Starting to heal instead of starting to get sick

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

So True!! I work with a few addicts/alcoholics. I do not agree with AA asking encouraging you to say "...I'm so and so and I Am an alcoholic...". I encourage them to say "I Am Recovering...". To me, if you own the decease, whatever it is, the decease, in turn, owns you. Don't give it that power.