(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

still laughing 🤣😂🌊we are LAUGHING 🤣🤣🤣 please laugh with me
Everyone hates this dude, and look at him🤣🌊kicking evil in the ass

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response memes matter to her Publication

KAPOW

I was double checking to make sure I was spelling kapow correct and WT???#2 ..... go ahead and give'em a#Kapow in the groin too.
KICK HIGHER :)

Urban Dictionary: kapow
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=kapow
Jan 09, 2009 · Kapow,
1. v. To completely destroy something.
2. n. Someone who has a love for underage children

Remember Putin handing the ball to Trump! The ball was covered with adrenochrome symbolism.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KatzPajamas in this post can reply

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication

Children worldwide will be dancing too ~

So that was the original Putin? I've seen a tale of two Putins and one was executed for his crimes and torture of humanity. Now the new Putin is draining their swamp. May they seek peace NOW :)

Telegram is where I post. https://t.me/NCSWICnibiru

In response Marianne 124 to her Publication

BQQM!!!

Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

In response Marianne 124 to her Publication

One could read this Q drop as a quote from Putin that the NWO are evil but not that he's the lucyfur. Right?

(2) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

yes☺️...this one will age as well as that one