Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

The Med beds are coming it is going to change the world I am sitting here in pain and praying for the day, Imagine having your entire body restored to perfect health. ❤️

💎Crystalline Chambers - NOT Med Beds or Celestial Chamber

The crystalline chamber manifests energy fields by the power of will. One uses their mind to control the outcome. What this means is the body is balanced in a state where the soul is able to communicate with the physicality of the person/body. This way the individual can heal themselves and the soul is helping where integral medicine is generated by the user.

The chambers will help us to kick-start innerstanding this, then eventually we will learn to by-pass using anything outside of our mind to heal ourselves. The limitation is in the mind. This is about a transfer, or shift in consciousness.

We are pure soul energy, frequencies and consciousness. These chambers take an individual from carbon-based bodies to crystalline based. We will LEARN a whole new way to care for ourselves.

QHealth Guide

https://www.qhealthguide.com/crystalline-chambers.html

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IAMChristlight in this post can reply

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Humm will trust my God. 🤨🤔🙏 Don’t need a machine to change us from carbon to crystalline base it is already happening through the Will of God and energy changes coming to our planet. Just my opinion!

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience ♥️ Patriot God bless 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ 💞 Unconditional Love🐾 🐾

In response Stevie King to her Publication

Open💓/mind... Stephanie King ... Please read & research the Crystalline Chamber ...NOT a machine, Crystalline based bodies don't require doors or windows, we travel as an energy field...

The Crystalline Chambers do not require electricity. They are a cylinder chamber that is walked into and through natural crystalline energies the body is changed. He developed these through the inspiration of God. Creator controls it. His work is beyond super space program. (med bed)

https://www.qhealthguide.com/crystalline-chambers.html

(1) Show this thread