πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Whenever a news story is dominating the airwaves my first thought is, "They're burying the lead." What is the lead? I don't know. So many habbenings tonight. In contrast to SeΓ±or Trumpo, The Maestro has not breathed one word of Hurricane Ian at Truth Social today.

Things that make you go hmmm.

WWG1WGA! πŸ˜‰πŸŒ΄πŸ™ Fighting until the end. God's armor- Ephesians 6: truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation, and the word of God.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

πŸ€” Oct 4th on map. Trump bbcd? Mirror, dcbb. DC bye bye???

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication

Well this is a little freaky. Happened in Miami game tonight. Fingers. He appeared to have a nuerological injury and holding his hands in spastic position. Weird coincidence with your picture selection.

**2 pics

WWG1WGA! πŸ˜‰πŸŒ΄πŸ™ Fighting until the end. God's armor- Ephesians 6: truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation, and the word of God.

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

πŸ€”πŸŒ΄ Is that#17?

I see what you see but it's a one. It is a weird angle come to think of it, might be one of those plausible deniability things,

In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KnotMe in this post can reply

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

As his college jersey number of 13 was retired by the Dolphins in honor of Dan Marino, Tagovailoa chose to wear number 1