🇷🇺❗️Putin Live

We have many like-minded people all over the world, and we see their support. A liberation movement against unipolar hegemony is developing all over the world. Today we are fighting to make dictatorship and despotism forever a thing of the past. A policy built on the exclusivity of someone and the suppression of other cultures and peoples is criminal. We must turn this shameful page. The collapse of Western hegemony that has begun is irreversible. It won't be like before.

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Russia has every right to fight NATO as they have violated International Laws in regards to who gets "Ukrainian" lands back. Ukarine hasn't existed since 12/25/1991. In the 2014 UN General Assembly, Secretary General Ban Kai-Moon discovered the hidden documents and truth. By default, ALL and i mean ALL land goes back to Russia, including Kiev, under International Law

Time to check the Stock Market
🏁🍿

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

In response Jen ... to his Publication

It a bloody snooze over the, over an hour trading and bonds are UNCH....... you would think it was rigged

(1) Show this thread

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

So true, and we have to take care of those already damaged, and prevent any further harm in the future.

I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

👍 he is not who "they" think he is

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

sounds like a responsible parent almost ;)
putin his foot down.