Only people mentioned by @_Z_D21_ in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

❤️❤️❤️

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

❤️🤗Oh my heart..

Just want the American Dream for my family.

beautiful green color 🤔

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

sweet sweet💖

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

🥹😍🥰

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN 🙏🏻🙏🏻 🙏🏻 💥💥THE STAGE IS SET💥💥

🥰💥💥💥

Only followers of this user (@GritNGrace) can see their posts

Old school Finnish patriot, succesfully avoided social media so far, hence no hashtags, love animals, pure-blood, αγαπάω την Κρήτη 🇫🇮🇬🇷

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

More than one kind of Love Bird 💕Aww our cockatiel does this.

Mom to Four Awesome Souls Western PA born and raised #godwins

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Birds really do love on you like this. Nana used to have a pet shop.
I had birds at home as well, cockatiels.
They played in the floor with my cookerpoo.
He taught them how to bark.

Every morning I could here their little feet coming down the hall to wake me up. Not kidding.
After he passed they still barked like the doG.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

a pet shop💖 you have lived a full life nana, horses, all kinds of animals and dream travels💫

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

i am imagining the little feet coming down the hall to wake you up💙have rescued any animal that came my way, believe i needed them much as they needed me

(2) Show this thread

They are such delightful creatures.
ALL love is always returned - GIVE FREELY

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

💚💚💚

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Love this guy's energy, and. his smile. Sweet parrot! All in all, a good vibe moment!

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

Just had a nice snuggle with my cat, Tigger, as we do every morning while I try to drink my coffee! He is now sprawled on my desk, having his morning nap! I need more coffee!

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Good morning, Z!
What a beautiful and sweet bird. God's creation is amazing. 🙌

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

morning o7

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

./sync was just doing this with my bird.

Only followers of this user (@Falcon77) can see their posts

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Heartwarming... my best relationships are with the animals I share my life with.

(7) Show this thread