Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Please pray with us tonight at 8:09pm central and then help manifest an amazing new future for our children and generations to come.

This IS why we are here to protect them and their future.

We WILL NOT allow satan's hell matrix hold them in sex slavery, torture for their drugs and murder.

We WILL not stop unitl we win.

To WIN we must come together in love and service to our ONE God of the universe no matter the name you give Him & ask for His help.

Please also give some love to my frens John John @wainthepain01 &@dennis1776 for the amazing artwork they created for Nana's prayer.

Manifest:

https://www.canva.com/design/DAEt8_FDUSo/ayLKy7WmR25MWlZ7mNntbw/view?utm_content=DAEt8_FDUSo&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=publishsharelink

Prayer

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I HAVEN'T SEEN JOHN JOHN IN A WHILE HAVE YOU ? HE JUST DISAPPEARED OFF MY FEED

In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

and what happened to@bay17d and Tyler???

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

Idk, Tyler tho may have just gone on to TS.
He had a lot of frens on twit wit that are probably on TS but he will most likely be back. Just guessing

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

he is🤍

Only people mentioned by @IAM13888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from IAM 8:13, click on at the bottom under it