Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

wow not what i was expecting to hear from this yound soul, powerful speaker.

wow..never thought of myself as legend material☺️

In response Miss Myrna to her Publication

You are!!!

(1) Show this thread

Patiently waiting for the storm. Love my country. OMG Podesta in the news again, let’s goooo!

Well, that made me cry. We dont care about being legends. We care about the future for our children and grands. There is so much to be done. So many to help and take care of, getting people back on their feet after all this devastation of money and our faith. Thats my goal. They cant hide anymore, I see them, I smell them ( those who are man made) they will have no where to go now. We will follow to Antarctica, underground, in space and evil will be dispelled. Dis Spelled. Undo the spell.

Just here to gather info for myself on what is to come

Yes, I am legendary!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

tears*

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

God. He was always with me.

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

"hold my beer ..."

Got by with a little help by our friends ❤️🙏🏼

You awake, and thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.

Patriot | Daughter of the great I AM | Nonconformist | Self-Sovereignty is my jam

Glad to know I’m not the only one who cried. Some days it is all so overwhelming but I always find comfort coming on AU and being with all of you beautiful people.

I remember this guy :)

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

With the strength of Gods army by our side leading us to victory. The best Commander and Chief and Military Generals we could ever ask for. With the best Anons in the world. Thats how and I'd do it again!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

Believe in God walk by faith knowing everything will be ok. Lift each other up and forgive because it’s not our burden to Judge. This is what this journey has taught me. All the struggles and pain of knowing. Wishing i was better at explaining what i know to be true to family and friends. God Bless everyone on this journey and a Sincere Thank You for this platform and everyone on it. Truly a Blessing

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Eagle Spirit...
Spreading wings and taking flight.

💙

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Take a moment to reflect on this time and place. These times are Biblical and we are apart of it. Praise God. God bless each and every person here.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

I give thanks to Him for all His Angels sent to keep watch over all. 🙏❤️

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

🎯

(3) Show this thread

Holy moly! First Doq made me cry with one of his videos, now you too! I made it because of God and because of amazing Patriots standing with me. Thank you for giving me strength and confidence. Y'all are the best!

In response Shieldwall Maiden to her Publication

♥️

(1) Show this thread

love this guy