Only people mentioned by @Jody in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

We have been talking about the communications shut down for years... All of this is leading to that very thing. The provocation by Ukraine being pushed to join NATO. How will Russia "retaliate"? The Transatlantic Cables?? Then Temporary Martial Law worldwide? Well, PRAY.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

Pray, we must. 🙏

(2) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

So!
what i think i am hearing here is the satellite's that weve had for the last 20 years R fake?
am i getting that wright? OR?😳

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Pretty much sums it up. 🙂

(1) Show this thread

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

cut the cord

Father, Outdoorsman, Handyman, Patriot, God Loving defender of Freedom and God given rights. We must stand Together, or fall under Tyranny

That is why President Trump made "Space Force" .....cyberspace!!! they now control all Satellites, including Internet satellites, BOOM, NWCSWIC!!!!!!!

And now George
Hope y'all have some good books to go with that shortwave radio and ammο.

In response TBo ogg to his Publication

👀

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response TBo ogg to his Publication

I want to see fiber optic submarine cable leak light bubbles to surface of ocean 🌊🌊and spread with the wind 💨like trillions of shining light particles ✨✨✨✨all around the ocean surface screaming FREEDOM 🇺🇸in 1's and 0's when they pierce the cable and escape! 🥳🤣🍿🍿🍿🍿

(2) Show this thread

What great place to hide stuff from us. We were always told to "keep looking up", not down....who would have thought....and they produce movies to make us afraid of the water, smh!

In response Meggie Jam to her Publication

They were very cunning. I suspect this will open up a whole new world, in retrospect, they thought they’d always fool us. What a time to be alive!

(1) Show this thread

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

i took my son to the MIT museum and stood on that map.

In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication

Very cool ☺️

(1) Show this thread

“Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people He choose for His inheritance.” Ps. 33:12

Watch the water.....

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

In response Blessed Okie to her Publication

I suspect that blowing up under sea internet backbone will be the real meaning of "watch the water". It will take out international banking in one move because they will be unable to trade. The internet is totally controlled.

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

there is major technology in our oceans and seas. maybe thats why space is where they direct everyones attention to on exploring when we dont even know whats underwater

In response Angela Copeland to her Publication

Up is down
Down is up. 🙃

(1) Show this thread

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

Will the gulf water receding expose

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

🐸🙌🏻

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

😂🤣

(4) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

How do you lay and maintain cable across the entirety of the ocean? It boggles my mind.

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

It doesn’t register for me either. The things they have hidden are mind numbing altogether.

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

if they have transportation tunnels under there and they do, from what ive heard.

(2) Show this thread

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

JIT

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

Starlink! wow just in time, watch the water

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Fiber optics.
Optics…
34 posts with “optics”