We are going to need Patriots on a local level to help to serve with restructuring our govt moving forward.

We need good people that are not professional politicians, you dont have to have a perfect past because nobody really is sinless, but you will need a kind heart and common sense with a need to serve your country. We need patriots that cant be bought.

Cleaning this up from the ground up, starts in your home town.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

100% Agree Nana! Good to see you again since the Twitter purge. Hugs

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Misty PatriotForever to her Publication

Glad you made it over! Great platform here

(1) Show this thread

⭐️⭐️FOR GOD & COUNTRY⭐️⭐️EXPOSING EVIL⭐️⭐️ 💖💖SAVE THE CHILDREN💖💖LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP💖💖 🇺🇸🇺🇸MILITARY Is The Only Way🇺🇸🇺🇸

I could not agree more! Got involved a year ago with our local School Board after just the latest incident of a 30 y/o Teacher soliciting sex from a 15 y/o student. In November we threw out every democrat running for reelection and replaced them with 5 new Republicans that are now kicking over their Beehive and they don't like it!! The corruption at the Federal level only mirrors the corruption at the Local and State level. I just THOUGHT it was bad at the Federal level! We have been asleep at the wheel and trusted these people to do the right thing. NO MORE!! Get involved!!

Hire the Patriots who lost their jobs due to cancel culture.

We are all in this together, there is great power in numbers. Standing strong in support of a new, great tomorrow!

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

count me in!! Ms here! WWG1WGA

Inextinguishable adj; impossible to extinguish; Not extinguishable; Incapable of being extinguished; unquenchable.

Look for Trump signs still up in your neighborhood, stop and introduce yourself. Stick together. Run for local offices. School board, PTA, County Commisioners, Dog Catcher, etc. Elect a Constitutional Sherrif. know the difference. Peace

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

In response Barbara Love to her Publication

We elected a constitutional sheriff just this last election. We are so lucky to have him!

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

In response Barbara Love to her Publication

OMG...I have been wanting to do this. If I see them outside, then 💯% I will stop and chat!!! I am desperate for conversation about this. I have very few people that I can have a real conversation about it. My husband loves Trump, but won't even look at evidence of our "Movement." 😢😢🙏

(2) Show this thread

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

sounds wonderful omg cant wait 🙏🙏🙏happy to do whatever I can ❤️🙏🇺🇸🙏

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Count me in. Patriot in Pa.