Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Unpopular opinion, but how can you read the book of Revelations and not believe that something like lizard people could exist? πŸ‘€ (be nice lol) πŸ€—

What wabout the creature that gaurd God's thorn. He does make other living creatures that look strang to us. God can make anthing he wants. Even though it would scare man,

Revelation 4: 6-8
6 Also in front of the throne there was what looked like a sea of glass, clear as crystal.
In the center, around the throne, were four living creatures, and they were covered with eyes, in front and in back. 7 The first living creature was like a lion, the second was like an ox, the third had a face like a man, the fourth was like a flying eagle. 8 Each of the four living creatures had six wings and wa

In response Lane Rae to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Texas in this post can reply

Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

In response Ghost Slayer to her Publication

Yes!! I had to reread Revelations with an open mind. Crazy how the brainwashing made it all seem make believe. I questioned the lizard people theory until i took a deep dive back into Revelations. The beasts coming from the ocean. The Sheol. Look up the Kola Borehole in Russia. I believe they drilled straight into the Sheol/hell 😳