Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Unpopular opinion, but how can you read the book of Revelations and not believe that something like lizard people could exist? πŸ‘€ (be nice lol) πŸ€—

Born again Christian. Happily married. Mother, So Calif. Conservative. #MAGA #WWG1WGA No DM's PLEASE.

In response Lane Rae to his Publication

No offense intended, but the beast in Revelation isn't an actual beast..(although God could make a beast like that if He chose to) It's symbolic of a beast system...The animals represent the four superpowers that would rise after Christ's birth.The Leopard head represents Germany, theBear represents Russia, the Lion represents England & the dragon represents the New World Order.

my ex husband always said that China was the bear, not Russia. I was always told Russia was the beast, but as time goes on I do believe the beast is China.

In response Joy Jakob to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Mccalsa78 in this post can reply

Born again Christian. Happily married. Mother, So Calif. Conservative. #MAGA #WWG1WGA No DM's PLEASE.

In response Sam Mccall to her Publication

Here's a list of National Animals...Some countries have more than 1 National Animal, like China...They have the dragon & the panda...Russia is the bear...United Kingdom has several, including the lion, the dragon...😊 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_national_animals