Anyone walked into a bank recently and noticed that about 3-5 people are running everything?

Where’d erbody go?

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Was at the bank yesterday--one teller handling all lines at the drive thru and one teller for inside.

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

My credit Union and Atlantic Union Bank are both ghost towns.

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

My hisband asked for cash back at the grocery store a couple days ago, and they gave it to him in rolls assorted coins, saying there is no cash!

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Yes--I recently went to my community bank to get something notarized and there were literally only 2 people that I could see working..

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

I noticed that earlier this year. Went to BoA in Buckeye, Az to do a money transfer to Sochi. Had to make an appointment....2 weeks out. Huh?

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Try ordering an appliance in Home Depot. Nobody answers phones.

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

🤓👍🏻 doc obvious is on the case

#WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 I AM A DIGITAL SOLDIER Family Music Service Fellowship. Making my way to PARADISE City Live FREE GIVE back

all of our banks (credit union) have only one person in the office that hS authority to donanything and one other physical person to take calls during business hours. all transactions are done through ATM or you get to talk to a ‘person’ on a screen. even the drivethrough is a person on a screen. no physical people.

on the subject of $$ we have a few places thT ate tling people they wont take cash.

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

I have noticed that many shops have had their card scanners updated

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

CIBC in Ontario has no bank tellers. One person greets you, financial advisers in offices. 🤷‍♀️

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Same in 🇨🇦

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

I Am With U Sir.
Weird!
Where Did Evbody Go?

Wife|Mother|Daughter of The King|WWG1WGA 🇺🇸✌🏼

that and about every store! where are all the employees? 1 cash register open, huge lines 🤦🏻‍♀️

In response Crystal Vela to her Publication

I noticed that at Macy's the other day. One register open and the line was ridiculous!

(1) Show this thread

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

Yeah, now I get a bloody call centre, nightmare!

Yes and they won't answer the ringing phone.

yes also removed and installed all new workers

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nope but Nana has been asking where the hell all of our workers have gone that most all businesses are still short of workers.

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Yes very quiet!

So true. Where did they go?

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

Yeppers!! We have a bank here, with four different locations. One is a very large building...Same three people everytime I walk in. Empty desk and offices. Always a line at the tellers. Go to a different location for something and the same two people send you to the main branch..big building.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Prepping for the Big changes ahead. It won’t be [their] Great big stupid Reset, unless that too is part of the show…

I work in Technology supporting global finance operations at a fortune 500, non-profit corp.
We’re about to be embarking on a huge change in ERP, but I think there’s more to it they’re not telling us.

Same at America First credit union. No lines. No people. No loan officers. Maybe 2 in the entire building.

Retired Navy. I just moved to Hawaii & work at Ft Shafter. Graduate degree in security management. Love my country and POTUS Trump. WWG1WGA.

Lot's of jobs open too..even with the economy crashing.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

It is by design...

Be not afraid.

Be aware.

Bless Up!

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

12::21 Take it away!! 🔥🔥🔥

I think it is part of the plan, reality is no writes checks anymore and few use cash.

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

just before we had floods here there was 3 in my local one. Back in the day there was like 4-5 at the counter, one welcoming you into the store and another asking if you'd like help