Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Weโ€™re going to make the American dream of home ownership more attainable and beautiful than ever before!

Weโ€™re going to bring back farming and ranching to America in new modern ways so that the younger generation will think itโ€™s cool again!

Weโ€™re going to make our Country look so damn great that all countries will want to follow!

Get ready. You may be called to be part of it!

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. โค๏ธ

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I want to learn and teach atmospheric electric field research and combine it with old knowledge about gardening and farming by moon and winds. Weeding on north wind days on waning moon and planting on south wind days on waxi g moon, just before rain. Explained in real calendars we used to have. Tidal forces explained by electricity and magnetic field. Real science. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

Have you seen this site? I want to try some of the gardening suggestions. I need all the help I can get!

https://cultivateelevate.com/blog/new-rumble-video-copper-healing-orgone-electroculture-gardening-detoxing-and-more/

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. โค๏ธ

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Thank you, copper conducts electricity really well, and you may like this book by Johanna Paungger: The Power of Timing: Living in Harmony with Natural and Lunar Cycles. She learned it from her grandfather in Austrian Alps. It can be used in USA just as well.

Only people mentioned by @Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hyssop Cedar, click on at the bottom under it