Only people mentioned by @Zanne63 in this post can reply

In response Zanne Anon to her Publication

Leaving it in Gods hands, cause i really have a difficult time believing everything that unfolded over the last year! So really hoping the best is yet to come in a good way! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

In response Mcken Shel to her Publication

πŸ’ŒπŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

πŸ’–πŸ™Frankly, I am humbled to be "here" and honored to be amongst all of you.

In response Pat Christianson to her Publication

πŸ’Œ

(1) Show this thread

β€œThe only thing we knew for sure about Henry Porter, is that his name wasn’t Henry Porter.”

πŸ‘πŸ‘

Or your X Military. Honestly, Benghazi was when I started getting very - watchful. I am new here as I have avoided social media, until I had to begin (yes I am only beginning with this group) digging after Bidan's "win" and overdrive with his EO Signature's not matching. Chosen, I am not going there for myself. Hopeful there will be Justice. Waiting to see if we do go all digital currency, that is scary as well since the govt will know every pack of gum you buy,

I agree that we were chosen -- for a reason, we have a lot of work to do to help wake others in a most gentle fashion, slight nudges and questions (like Q) that develop the curiosity, and start them researching too. It's a vast array of knowledge that gets more intense with each detail. Pray for direction and insight because we are in need to guidance as well, and above all, love and respect each other with kindness, no matter their reaction. What an amazing journey! GOD WINS!

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Everyday God is moving mountains! It is so frustrating when you can't convince others of that fact. I know in time they won't have a choice but to recognize that God is in control.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

...and a happy endingπŸ’Œ

(1) Show this thread

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

amen- truth

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

feels good to be appreciated, if only by someone uou dont truly know in person

#Patriot, #Truhtseeker, #DigitalWarrior, MAGA, #WWG1WGA, #Godwins. The best is yet to come. The great awakening. Hold the line.

God wins .

In response Tanita Martinez to his Publication

#godwon ❀

(1) Show this thread

Finally awake and trying to understand as much as I can

What is amazing to me is how I got here All the little moments when some thing just didn’t make sense or did not seem right, especiaaly in the last 6 months

I am very humbled to know what i lnow. Even though my arrogance sticks out a lot my battle is everyday at home and work. I thank all who are involved with The Great Awakening!

πŸ’Œ

(1) Show this thread

its a curse, a blessing and a priviledge.
These are biblical times and praying to God really does provide strength and comfort.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

I AM Grateful πŸ™πŸŒŽβœοΈπŸ•ŠοΈ

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

I woke up many years ago with a deep urgent angst that "I am supposed to do something". I slowly and organically began the long conspiracy theriost journey of questioning and searching for truth..... I am so incredibly grateful πŸ™β£οΈπŸ™

Love my Jesus, love my family, love my friends, Q patriot, digital soldier...BLESSED to be alive during the great awakening. +++

I love this so much. I was just saying something similar. God is painting an incredible picture for us! We are so blessed to see. +++

In response Kathleen Jones to her Publication

πŸ’Œ

(1) Show this thread

Since I was a little girl I always felt it. Many years ago I belonged to a prayer group and a wonan with the voice of an angel used to sing a song "You have not chosen Me I have chosen you" I believed it was God speaking to me. My favorite part was "Come to me and together we'll forget your past". What an awesome God we serve!

Tired of the Government’s Bullshit #MAGA #FreeSpeech #USA β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸΌπŸŒŽπŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

Grateful! πŸ₯°

Peace~Love~Freedom πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘ŠπŸΌ Donald J Trump is my President 2020

AmenπŸ•Š

Married to my best friend, Mom of Men, Dog Mom, #Pro-Life, #1A, #2A, God πŸ™ Family πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦ Country πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Freedom πŸŸ₯ WWG1WGA WW 🐸😎🍿

I've wondered since early childhood what my reason to be here is... throughout my entire life the question always resonated in my soul..
i question it no more!

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

In response Cindie Wilson to her Publication

I have often wondered what my purpose God intended for me. I have tried to redpill people and I have failed at that. But I think that by hearing some of these things they won't be so devastated when it all the news comes out. Maybe God wants me to help people deal and understand the horrific things they are going to learn soon.

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Thought aboit this many times actually.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

about

(1) Show this thread

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

A vintage tweet! :)

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Love you DoqπŸ’Œ
#legend

(1) Show this thread

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.πŸ˜˜πŸ™πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Žβ€οΈNature❀️

Im always reminded within, that Mary was told she was found with favor! So, she was chosen. πŸ₯°Think on that, then share........

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

Thank you for sharing πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

please share video of 5 FEBRUARY....ThankyousπŸ’Œ

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

In response Marlene van to her Publication

Please share video of 5 FEBRUARY. ThankyousπŸ’Œ

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

I AM Thankful to God for choosing me as he has. πŸŒŽβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈ

I have experienced this exactly, "Jacob saw God face to face at Peniel. And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved (Genesis 32:30)."

We are Very Close Now. No One ABove the Other, ALL WILL GO.

Powerful! Thanks for sharing!

In response Shelly Hoerer to her Publication

Please share video dated 5 February. ThankyousπŸ’Œ

(1) Show this thread

where is this from twitter?

In response Trump is my President to her Publication

telegram.

(1) Show this thread

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

PLEASE share video on homepage for 5 february. ThankyousπŸ’Œ

(1) Show this thread

Praise be to God, in Jesus name Amen.