Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

💚 Thanks for sharing, one day they will let the rest of the world in 🙄

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

That Sep 29 confirms:
"PREPARE"

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Juan also thinks it is coming, he says his dates could be a little off but thinking starting Oct 29.

What he is thinking, UNDERSTANDING THINKING, saying not, NOT read into the 4am meetings.
~Nana personal giggles~
(Let me just ask how he knows there are 4am meetings😁)
Did I say that out loud?

Just some bullet points from videos, my version:

Trump arrested/probably some sort of house arrest
Trump will not be communicating with anyone but attorneys for 40 days and 40 nights
10 days of darkness
Communications blackout
Not electrical unless some rolling blackouts
Military stepping in to stop a civil war
25th amendment and ensuing dreama
6 months to a year or more to get to new elections
When asked about our dollars, indicated the only safe money is constitutional American minted coins (American Silver Eagle) silver and gold.
Plan accordingly!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Juan also said something might happen on September 3rd and it never did. I dont know that I fully trust his intel although I do listen to what he has to say

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I feel incredibly weak for asking this. But I travel for a living and concerned will be in an undesirable location for this. Could I have some prayers? Thank you

(6) Show this thread

God loving Patriot who wants to learn and share the truth!

I was thrown by the brand name Endure for a fly spray to put much thought into the blacked out address at first. :) The last thing I want in a fly spray is for it to endure when it's purpose is to destroy/kill. :)

I spy with my little eye- ENDURE…14 days… Challenging conditions… The mount looks like the Space Force symbol. Wall mount=a tactical defense move in a fight. Just some key observations!!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R